Thomas Markoski is the Principal Appraiser at Trust Real Estate Appraisal Services PLC. State Certified Residential Appraiser. Real Estate Appraisal Experience/Practice: Residential Properties of any complexity and of any value, Specialization: Residential, HOA/POA, Waterfront, Golf Front, Land and Recreation.
- Michigan Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser License #1201070633. State Licensed – 2005, Upgraded to State Certified – 2013
- B.S., Bachelor of Science Degree, Arts & Media, Grand Valley State University
- A.A., Associate in Arts. Information Management. Grand Rapids Community College
: Grand Rapids, Western Michigan MSA Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Newaygo. Montcalm and Mecosta Counties. Non Lender, Professionals and Individuals. Lender Valuations and Appraisals: FNMA Conventional, 1004 and 2055. FHA 1004, USDA, FHA: 1004C, Reverse Mortgage.Rural Appraisals:
Grand Rapids, Western Michigan MSA, Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Newaygo. Montcalm and Mecosta Counties. Non Lender, Professionals and Individuals. Lender Valuations, and Appraisals: FNMA Conventional, 1004 and 2055. FHA 1004, USDA, FHA: 1004C, Reverse Mortgage. Private Appraisal Assignments.
Non-Real Estate Professional Experience
- Information Systems Security Analyst, Spectrum Health. Grand Rapids MI 1999-2003. Core Network Platform Systems Access Security. Disaster/Business Recovery Design, Planner, Trainer and Implementation Manager.
- Information Security Specialist. Haworth Manufacturing. Holland, MI. 1997-1999. Core Network Platform Systems Access Security. Mainframe, Server Farm and Global Access Server Hardening.
- Information Systems Development and Deployment Management. Lansing Computer Institute Lansing, MI 1992-1997. Applications Tester, Trainer and Implementation Manager. Systems Security Administrator. State of Michigan-Supreme Court: Child Support Enforcement Project.
- Appraisal Institute Associate Member: 2007-2010
- West Central Michigan Association of Realtors, 2005 - Present
- Grand Rapids Association of Realtors, 2006
- Central Michigan Area Realtors, 2004-2005
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Appraiser is up to date with all continuing education and USPAP requirements. Founder: Trust Real Estate Appraisal Services PLC. Licensed/Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser. 2003 – Present