Thomas Markoski, State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser. Qualifications
- Michigan Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser License #1201070633.
- State Licensed – 2005, Upgraded to State Certified – 2013
- B.S., Bachelor of Science Degree, Arts & Media, Grand Valley State University
- A.A., Associate in Arts. Information Management. Grand Rapids Community College.
Real Estate Appraisal Experience/Practice Specialization: FNMA, FHA. Private Clients. Urban, Rural. Waterfront, Golf Front, Land, and Recreation.
⦁ Urban/Suburban Appraisals
: Grand Rapids, Western Michigan MSA Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Newaygo. Montcalm and Mecosta Counties: Desktop Valuations, FNMA Conventional, 1004 and 2055. FHA 1004, USDA, FHA: 1004C, Reverse Mortgage. Private Appraisal Assignments.
⦁ Rural Appraisals
: Grand Rapids, Western Michigan MSA, Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Newaygo. Montcalm and Mecosta Counties: Desktop Valuations, FNMA Conventional, 1004 and 2055. FHA 1004, USDA, FHA: 1004C, Reverse Mortgage. Private Appraisal Assignments. Appraisal Education
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. USPAP 7 HR Update 2016 – 2017. 01/27/2016
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. MI Legal Update 2016 – 2017. 01/27/2016
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. Residential Appraisal Review 2016 #3159. 01/2016
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. Managing Appraiser Liability 2016 #3305. 01/2016
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. Residential Report Writing 2016. #3160. 01/2016
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. 2014-2015 USPAP 7 Hour 01/03/2014
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. Michigan Appraisal Law. 01/08/2014
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. Statistics, Modeling, and Finance. 08/15/2012
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training. Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies. 08/9/2012
⦁ Appraisal World: 2010 Certified CVR™ Specialists. Real Estate Statistics, Regression Analysis Integration with Demonstrated Competency. Mark R. Linne, MAI, SRA, CRE, CAE, ASA, FRICS. EVP of Education & Analytics.
Building Science Academy: 2010 Building Analyst Training: Comprehensive, whole-home energy assessments identify document root cause problems and prescribe and prioritize solutions based on building science. Energy Star, Energy Audit, Building Performance, energy efficiency, less energy, reduced, energy efficiency.
⦁ Building Performance Institute Org: 2010-2013 BPI Certification: Building Performance Analyst Professional
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training 2010
⦁ McKissock…USPAP - 2010-11
⦁ McKissock…Michigan Law - 2010-11
⦁ McKissock…Radon, Mold, and Lead - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Environmental Issues - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Environmental Reporting - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Factory Built Housing - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Manufactured Home Financing - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Manufactured Home Appraisal Form - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Operating Income Statement and Agency Guidelines for 2-4 Unit Properties - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Writing Skills - 2010
⦁ McKissock…Narrative Appraisal Reports – 2010.
⦁ Automated Valuation Technologies, Inc. Regression Plus Market Value Statistical Application and Training - 2009
⦁ Young & Associates: Spreadsheets Graphs & Trend Analysis -2009
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: Appraiser Michigan Law - 2008
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: USPAP - 2008
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: Private Appraisal Assignments - 2008
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: Developing & Growing an Appraisal Practice - 2008
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: Disclosures & Disclaimers - 2008
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: Introduction to Green Building for Appraisers - 2008
⦁ McKissock Appraisal Training: Hypothetical Conditions & Extraordinary Assumptions - 2007
⦁ Appraisal Institute: Scope of the Appraisal, Kern Slucter, Mid-Michigan Chapter - 2005
⦁ Michigan Statutes and Rules: 2005 Real Estate Law, National Update, Safe Rooms (Extreme Winds) - 2005
⦁ BUSH Real Estate Training: Continuing Education Requirements - 2005
⦁ Appraisal Institute: Professional Guide To The Uniform Residential Appraisal Report- Winfield Cooper, SRA; Great Lakes Chapter -2005
⦁ Holloway’s Real Estate Institute: Appraisal III -2005
⦁ Michigan Appraisal Law Review: MAREA -2005
⦁ Holloway’s Real Estate Institute: Appraisal I - 2003
⦁ Holloway’s Real Estate Institute: Appraisal II - 2003
⦁ Holloway’s Real Estate Institute: USPAP - 2003
⦁ Holloway’s Real Estate One, 2003 Non-Real Estate Work Experience
- Information Systems Security Analyst, Spectrum Health. Grand Rapids MI 1999-2003. Core Network Platform Systems Access Security. Disaster/Business Recovery Design, Planner, Trainer, and Implementation Manager.
- Information Security Specialist. Haworth Manufacturing. Holland, MI. 1997-1999. Core Network Platform Systems Access Security. Main Frame, Server Farm, and Global Access Server Hardening.
- Information Systems Development and Deployment Management. Lansing Computer Institute Lansing, MI 1992-1997. Applications Tester, Trainer and Implementation Manager. Systems Security Administrator. State of Michigan-Supreme Court: Child Support Enforcement Project.
- Appraisal Institute Associate Member: 2007-2010
- West Central Michigan Association of Realtors, 2005 - Present
- Grand Rapids Association of Realtors, 2006
- Central Michigan Area Realtors, 2004-2005
- Michigan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
The appraiser is up to date with all continuing education and USPAP requirements. Founder: Trust Real Estate Appraisal Services PLC. Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser. 2003 – Present